Moon Phases Wall Art is fine art digital Giclée printings on high-quality canvas. Modern Nordic designs.
Giclée printing is used to describe a fine art digital printing process combining fade-resistant pigment-based archival inks with archival quality substrates (canvas or paper). Giclée printing is often used by artists to make reproductions of their original artworks, photographs or computer-generated art for resale while preserving the original.
Painting Type: Canvas Printings
Support Base: Canvas Fabric
Frame Mode: Unframed
Technic: Giclée Printing
Decor: Wall Art Decor
Available in easy-to-frame standard sizes
- 15x20 cm / 6x8 in
- 20x25 cm / 8x10 in
- 30x40 cm / 12x16 in
- 40x50 cm / 16x20 in
- 50x70 cm / 20x28 in
Giclée printing on cotton canvas
- Environmental friendly archival inks
- Production with the highest standards of the industry
- The white borders, if present, are included in the size
- Frame not included
Packaging and Shipping
- Rolled up with a hard tube inside to protect it and covered in a very resistant outer bag. We guarantee delivery in the original condition.
- Delivery usually takes between 2 and 4 weeks (including order processing and custom printing)