Taking care of your silk scarf
- It is recommended the silk scarves to be washed by hand and the water temperature to be less than 30C. Don’t knead the silk vigorously, but press it gently.
- Use a neutral detergent and avoid using soap when washing silk.
- Dry the scarf by hanging it vertically in a ventilated and shaded place. Don’t leave it wrinkled, expose it directly to the sun or fluorescent light and don’t machine-dry it.
- If the silk scarf is moistened by sweat, please wash and dry it at once, don’t soak it for a long time.
- The scarf should be deposited in a hanging position and kept dry. Don’t hang it on a hard metal hook.
- Avoid ironing or do it at the lowest temperature. Use preferably a steaming apparat.